Finding the right people for house removals can be challenging. If you look for house removals in Harrow, you will find several companies offering removal services with various options at different prices. So how do you know which one is the best for you?
A History of Excellence in the Removals Business
House removal is our family business. We have a heritage and the experience of years when it comes to removal services. We have earned the trust of generations through our commitment to service quality. Where our history has provided us with an unmatched experience, it has also given us a heightened sense of responsibility because we are dealing with the belongings of people. We provide several removal services, including house Removals Harrow.
You Get What You Want
One of the major considerations during house moving is the expense. We have you covered by offering you several standard packages which can fit anyone's budget. Whether you decide to go all-in or avail the least number of services, our service quality will remain the same. You can purchase top-quality and durable packing material from us and do every other moving activity yourself. You can add a handyman who will help you pack, and a man with a van to move all your things. You can sit back on your couch and let us do everything from packing, and transporting, to unpacking your things at your new home.
Our Removal Packages
When it comes to our house removals Harrow services, you can build your own package. However, our standard ones are as follows:
- We do everything.
- We provide the packing material, and our team carries out all the packing.
- We will transport all your items to your new location.
- Our team will disassemble and re-assemble your furniture.
- Insurance cover specific items you choose or for everything.
- We will ensure that your furniture is clean after reassembling them.
- We will unpack everything.
- You get the packing materials from us, but all the packing is done by you.
- We provide packing services for only fragile or large items.
- We disassemble and re-assemble your furniture.
- Insurance cover.
- You do everything yourself.
- You pack everything.
- You make sure that every item is packed and ready to be moved.
- We transport your items to your new location.
- Option available for paying on an hourly basis.
Customised Packing Material for All Types of Things
Are you worried about your expensive suits, crystal glasses, decoration pieces, or porcelain crockery? We don't use the same boxes or packing material for every other thing. We even have a separate wardrobe box to keep your dresses in perfect condition throughout the moving process. High-quality bubble wrap, packing paper, adhesive tapes, etc., all of these are procured to provide the best safety to your things. Our House Removals Harrow team also has hands-on experience when it comes to packing and moving large valuable items such as your piano, aquarium, etc. They are also experienced in disassembling your furniture, protecting it with the right packing material, and reassembling your furniture at your destination.
Not 50 %, Not 80 % but 100 % Insurance
Humans can never be free from errors. We strive to minimise ours. However, if you lose any of your items or anything is damaged during the moving process, we will provide you with replacement or financial compensation. Our insurance policies provide you with the cover you want. Please read all terms & conditions on our website; we also guarantee that there are no hidden costs.
Read What People Have to Say About Us
You can read our reviews written by our satisfied customers. Many of our new customers are referred to us by our existing customers. Over a period of 20 years, we have built a satisfied customer base. Check our website and read our customer reviews.
Why Choose Us for Removals Harrow?
- Family trade with considerable experience.
- Highly customisable removal services according to your budget and requirements.
- An efficient removals company harrow striving to save your time and money.
- Step-by-step organised moving process without wasting any time and without compromising the safety of your valuables.
- Highly secure and protective packing material.
- Insurance cover for your valuables.
- Personal manager/Co-Ordinator who manages your house removal and keeps you updated throughout.