Gago movers Limited is still operating as usual but with extra precautions. We are still doing Home Surveys; with this in mind we will only be doing them in 4 different ways.
- Video survey done via WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom
- Video call through out the process of packaging
- Self-survey, which we will send you an email with a link to access your self-survey
- Telephone survey we will take a note of all your items you are moving.
Due to the current situation with the Covid-19, Gago movers will be supporting the government’s guidelines on social distancing, and Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak!
If you have booked with us to help you with your upcoming house move over the next few dyas or weeks. Please be assured that we have the following guidelines in place.
- All staff will be wearing disposable gloves and will be changed several times during your move and disposed off.
- All staff will carry hand sanitiser and will have water and hand wash in all vehicle’s.
- All the team members wear mask and gloves at all the time, we have a temperature gun check, every morning we check all our members also questioned if they have any Symptoms fever, cough, sore throat, headaches and if they been in contact with if anybod
- We also ask that our customers vacate their premise while we work – this is due to the governments guidelines on social distancing.
If you are worried about anything we will be at the other end of the phone at all times. We are actually really well set up for this just by the nature of how we already work. We are committed to helping all of those who will still be wanting to move, we will work with buyers and sellers to arrange the best way to visit their property and this includes virtual home surveys.
To protect both our teams and other client and their respective families, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from having us into their home at this time and we will happy to assist you to rearrange your move. We want to ensure that all of our client feel comfortable knowing that we are all doing our part to protect each other during this time. To help us in our efforts, please keep your hand soap / alcohol-based hand sanitizer out, in case our Movers need to wash their hands after using the restroom. If you have any concerns, please feel free to give us a call.
Please Note our packaging store is closed and we are only opening on a Appointment Bases only or you can order via the phone for free local delivery. So if you require packaging supplies please contact me directly on 0235925439or on 074 27 29 5922 to make an appointment.